Hello

I spend a lot of free time checking up on what my siblings are doing. Hopefully this will pass the time in between their posts. I painted the living room tan with one red wall two weekends ago. It is going to look fabulous with new wood flooring. Now it seems I just need to pick out the flooring. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate shopping? Yesterday I had gutters put on the back corner of my house. I'm so excited for it to rain! Bring it on. That is all for now. I'll keep ya posted as the situation develops.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see what the house will look like after all of your improvements! I hope there will be pictures. I’m so glad that I will be able to “stalk” someone that I talk to on a regular basis ;) See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts