Between The Bluffs

Saturday I spent an afternoon sampling some fantastic beers at the City Brewery Between the Bluffs Beer and Cheese Fest. My brother, brother-in-law, and many friends shared in the glory of beer and cheese. What a beautiful day to be outside drinking! I even earned a few pictures on igotdrunk.com. My only regret was not getting to the New Glarus booth to try the raspberry one. I'll have to find it in the stores. Friday was much more mellow with a dining experience at Casablanca. What began innocently at 7:30 in the evening with a vegetable soup and glass of red wine, ended with some raunchy humor, a stuffed belly, and purple tongue at about 11pm. I think I ate enough to last me the whole week. We'll see how that goes. All in all, a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts