Car Trouble

My turn signals have stopped working. The old Beetle is at the shop hoping for an opening today. It hasn't been wanting to switch to the bright lights lately and I'm guessing the turn signal thing is connected, so hopefully they will both be fixed. And I finally can get that brake light switch recall taken care of. As it turns out, I have money to fix my car right now, so a crappy thing couldn't have come at a better time and forced me to take action. On another rosy note, there is a wine tasting at The Wine Guyz tonight! I'm so excited! It has been a very long time since I've attended one there...or been there at all. I think it was before Thanksgiving because I remember purchasing a fantabulous cranberry wine. With my tax returns in my bank account, I can't imagine I won't find something to buy tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts