Giant Salad and Taxes

The place across the street makes the most gigantic salads! I enjoyed the Greek with chicken today. Nummy nummerson. Makes me want a gyro, though. It has been a busy morning at work. Just before lunch I finished all the work that landed on my desk this morning and now I'm off to get done all the stuff that was on my list yesterday. It just keeps piling up! I'm seriously sleep-deprived from the last two late nights I had. On Monday I stayed up late to watch the unbelievably-long The Holiday even though I kept wishing it would end. I thought that movie had to have some of the worst acting all across the board that I've seen in a major film in awhile. Maybe it was just way too cheesy for my taste. Last night I attempted to fend off crabbiness with a healthy dose of doing my taxes and wishing I were dead. Next year is the year. I'm going to pay somebody to do that crap for me. The only trick is making enough money to make it seem worthwhile. I have a year to put it off...uh... think about it, so here's hoping.

Comments

Popular Posts