Learning To Let Go

I've been learning to let go since as long as I can remember. I come from a long line of grudge-holders and I know it isn't healthy. I do have to continually work on it, though. In honor of National Forgiveness Day, I suggest you work on forgiving and letting go today too. The world is a much rosier place when you're not holding on to unnecessary hate.

In the same vein, I'm trying to keep in sight why I do graphics projects for benefits and theatre groups. It can be stressfull when you're under a deadline, but it is for a good cause. I wouldn't donate my time and talents unless I believed in what I was doing. I have to keep that in mind. That said, my project is still not done. As I started laying out the design, I realized how much information I was missing. So, I'm waiting on that today. Deadline is still 5pm today. Tic toc.

Comments

Popular Posts