Life Is A Journey, Don't Forget The Lip Gloss

Surprisingly enough, I had a lovely conversation about the Philosophy of Lisa last night. I think my post title really encompasses what I believe about life. I do have a compulsive lip gloss disorder that I feel I need to talk about. Pretty much have to put it on about every two minutes or so...especially while I'm drinking. Can I just say publicly...it's not you, it's me. Guys always think it's about looking pretty. Really it has 100% to do with my tendency towards compulsive activities of all kinds, the need for moisture, and my self conscious nature about my natural lip color (and the scar). That about sums it up. Now can we just let it go? The party was good times. I would say that good times were had by about 5,000 people last night. My favorite booth had to be the free alcohol sample booth. Unfortunately guys, I don't remember your brand name. They did have a tasty pina colada drink, though. Reminded me of the many I had while in Cancun. Shoulda had cards like the Sand Creek Brewing Company. My favorite story from last night would have to be losing my pedometer in my pants. After going to the rest room, I realized my pedometer was gone. I was disappointed for a few minutes until I realized there was a lump in my pants and it was my pedometer! I reached down and shouted out, "It's in my pants!" Then I proceeded to push it down my leg and out my pants leg. Good times. Within an hour I broke the clip off of the pedometer while telling someone the story, so it has seen its last WLOP. I put on almost 15,000 steps yesterday between 1pm and midnight. Not too shabby! I did have to stay until the bitter end of the party (like usual). I like to make sure everyone is having a good time. Sometimes I see my position in the company as more of a Good Times Ambassador. And I wouldn't pass up dancing on the VIP booth with my coworkers (and former coworkers) at the end of the party for anything in the world. This year we swayed to the Piano Man. It is always a good time and good end to a good day. Until next time. Salut!

Comments

  1. I just read it again for good times. It still makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts