Ta Da


Here it is... my new gigantic sectional sofa. My sister and Chuck are relaxing in what I like to call "the sweet spot." The sofa looks bigger in my tiny living room than it did in the store! I may be getting rid of my favoritest chair-and-a-half. :(

On the bonus side, in order to make my old upholstered rocker work now, it has to finally be fixed and reupholstered. Maybe after the new flooring is in. I'm already wondering where I am going to put this gigantic sofa during the renovation.

Thanks to Chuck and my dad for hauling my new sofa, removing the front doors so it could actually make it in the door, and helping me with the assembly! Thanks also to Chuck and my sister for taking the old sofa off my hands for their new basement family room.
Look how much seating there is!

Comments

Popular Posts