Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

Friday, April 20, 2007

Today Is The Day!

At 11am my employers are taking us out to lunch at Piggy's and probably dishing out stacks of money. Then from 12:30-3pm I have to spend my money. At 3-5pm I'll have to have a celebratory drink at the Starlite Lounge and share what I purchased. I'm leaning toward a patio set. I'm also thinking I might pop into a few furniture stores to do some pricing. So much responsibility. Should I buy something frivolous with free money or put it toward things I want or need anyhow? The clock is ticking and I need to decide! Plan B is to buy a crap-ton of shoes. I'll have to let you know which way this day goes. I may just be carried away on a whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...