I Got Stripes

Stripes around my bathroom! I removed the tape last night to reveal beautiful black, glossy stripes. They just needed a little (two and a half hours) of pink paint touch up. I think they are worth every leg ache and foot pain from standing sideways on the ladder that long. Just wait 'til you see them! Hopefully I'll get a digital camera in my house in the near future and get a picture up online. Tonight I'll be putting my bathroom back together to reveal the finished product. Now all I need is to pick out that new flooring! The end of the hallway also received an attempted conclusion to the end of the project. I removed the tape, touched up paint, and got out the cordless drill to set anchors and hang my new mirror. Apparently my battery charger is not working and I had no juice. My dad is lending me his drill tonight, so... soon grasshopper. My dad is also coming over tonight to haul away my beloved chair-and-a-half to the Holmen Branch. More space for me! My new end tables are supposed to be in soon, so I'll be getting rid of my old, clunky end table trunks any day now. It is large item pick-up week, so the old coffee table is being kicked to the curb as well. I think I'll be making a call to a furniture restorer to talk rockers. The only thing left for the living room is new curtains. I'm on it.

Comments

  1. Holy cats! It's going to be like a whole new place by the time we get around to visiting. I'm super excited to see it. When we get to the interior remodeling of our house I may need to inlist your help in picking out paint and what not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts