A Long, Strange Trip

Last weekend. It sure was. 'Nough said. Over the weekend I did manage to purchase a coffee table and two end tables for my newly developing living room. The coffee table was in stock at Ashley Furniture and I was able to bring it home and set it up. The end tables won't be available until the end of May. By then I may have new living room flooring! I visited the Home Depot and found two samples to take home to test colors. I also got an estimate for the whole kit and caboodle. Then I stopped into Carpets To Go and got a few samples and an estimate there. I think I've found my new laminate wood flooring from Carpets To Go! The only decision left is do I want to spend the money on installation or should I wait for one of my fabulous relatives or friends to come help me install the stuff. After that I can begin the hunt for kitchen and bathroom flooring. And don't forget about the bathroom and kitchen faucets! It is all coming together now. I'm so excited!

Comments

Popular Posts