Back In The Saddle

I thought I was going to get the hang of this whole boss being gone thing, but today she is back in the saddle. There has been a delay and she will resume maternity leave later in the month. I'll have to start all over again! Oh well, for now that means more blogging time!

Last night I auditioned for Holmen Community Theatre's summer show "The Good Doctor" by Neil Simon. I was not completely excited about the script, but again, my parents guilted me into auditioning. I will say that hearing the dialogue out loud did make it more humorous. I can see potential. So, again, I'll be spending my summer not mowing my lawn, not watching tv, and not hanging out with my friends. Should be fun.

Tonight I'm going to take my mind off the 95.7 The Rock night at the Loggers (that I don't want to go to cause I'm juicing and wouldn't be able to drink) by heading up to Arcadia to pick up my new end tables. That will be just as much fun. I'm thinking there will be a stop in Tremp City to hang with Sherman on her deck. That might make up for it.

Oh, and I should mow my lawn. Tomorrow I'm going with a group through WKTY to see my very firstest Brewers game. I hear that it should be good times. I'll be incommunicado all day long. When you check my blog over your break at work and remember that I'm gone, think of me having good times at the ballgame!

Comments

  1. Hope you had a good time. I was thinking of you!

    Congratulations on becoming 'employee of the month'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts