Slightly Windy With A Chance Of Tornadoes

So, I hear the weather is turning bad. I hope Peanut will be okay. And I hope the wind does not blow rain in my open bedroom window. *nervous* Other than that, I'm pretty worried out for now. It was a long day of travelling across the state yesterday (and drinking). It was great! I was saddened to realize that while out getting drinks, I missed the sausage race. We had bet on it, so I came back to find I missed it and needed to fork over $5 to my friend! C'est la vie. After resting on the way home, I decided I should go out for cocktails, so I put my pants on and headed to The Bush for karaoke. The Captain and Diet Cokes tasted particularly delicious, but did not ward off all the freaky freaks who frequent The Bush. At least it helps me forget. I know there were some photos taken. I'm trying to get my hands on those and will update if I find something appropriate!

Comments

Popular Posts