Sunny. 72.

It is a beautiful day. Truth be told, it is hot, hot, hot outside. But my new McD's clock on my desk says 72 degrees. I had a productive evening at rehearsal last night. I designed tickets and posters for the show. Today I made a couple of tweaks here and there and printed all afternoon. Next stop will be at the printers to get the tickets cut apart and then we're all ready to open the box office! I wrote ads this morning so hopefully people will hear that we are doing a show and call for tickets. I'll be starting the program and ad designs next week. Today has been pretty boring at work. There have been about 2 to 4 of us in at any given time. I'm about ready to head down to Riverfest to help 95.7 The Rock and Classic Hits 94.7 with their Dunk Hunger Under tank to benefit the Hunger Task Force in La Crosse. After that I'll pop on over to the beer tent to help serve beer. Hopefully that won't be too hard on me! After my afternoon of fun in the sun, I need to race, race, race home to take care of my puppy and then back to Holmen for rehearsal. We are running the whole show tonight and I heard whisperings about pizza afterwards. Lucky for me they serve beer there too! A happy weekend to all and to all a good night.

Comments

Popular Posts