YIPPY! YIPPY! YIPPY!

I received an email from a friend this morning with nothing written but a hundred "Yippy!"s exclaiming the pure joy that the opening day of the big Catfishestival is finally here! I couldn't have said it better. Now I just have to make it through all the To-Do's I have for this afternoon and play practice and then I'm letting go to the flow of the festival. I finished layout of the program today according to schedule, but I still need to get it proofed, so it is travelling with to the theatre tonight so I can have as many eyes see it as possible before printing. I will be helping my sister with some pre-party prep work this afternoon. I have a whole list of things to pick up and bring over to her house. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and by sundown, we'll be prepared to face the party tomorrow with smiles on our faces, cool, calm, and collected! Is it festival time yet?

Comments

Popular Posts