Week Two, Take One

Tonight begins the second week run of Mame. The audience will consist of our sponsor's employees. They have purchased the whole house. Luckily my mom works there, so she, my dad, my sister, and my brother-in-law will all be in attendance as well as a co-worker of mine and her husband. We have been told that it better be good. Here's hoping guys! Last night at rehearsal there were some dances that I had difficulty with because of my sore back and neck. Moving the stairs also proved challenging. Today I do feel a little better and hope that by tonight if I do some good warming up, I'll be in tip-top shape. I called today to cancel my Friday appointment. I told the doctor I just could not handle feeling like this all weekend for four shows. He talked me out of it by convincing me to come in for this treatment to relax my muscles so they may actually feel better for the weekend. I made him promise it would work and then agreed to keep the appointment. I feel as though it may be a long weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts