3, 3, 3

I finally got some pictures from our Annual Sales Conference two weekends ago. I would like to show you a little glimpse of this ultra-professional conference I attend every year in the Dells.Early in the evening...only slightly unprofessional. Late...late...later. I swear his tongue isn't actually in my ear!

This last weekend I participated in a little Oktoberfesting on Friday. Okay, I commenced festivities at about 10:30am after a trip to the chiropractor. Thanks to my beer nazi friend (is that appropriate to say in conjunction with a German heritage festival?) I was well on my way to buzzed up by early afternoon. I took a break (and a nap) and by the time I rejoined the festers, I wasn't quite feelin' it. I had an okay time and went home early.

Saturday I slept in. It was raining and I skipped the parade. Later I decided to skip the whole second day of the fest and headed to Trempealeau to have a campfire at Sherman's. Much more satisfying than the alternative. I was disappointed to have missed the highly-acclaimed Jim Busta Band, though. *Sigh* Maybe next year.

In the meantime, I have 3 days, 3 hours, and 3 minutes until my Northwoods Adventure begins. I can hardly wait!

Comments

Popular Posts