Celebratory Cuisine And Cocktails

We have entered birthday week! Yesterday kicked off birthday week with dinner at Buzzard Billy's. Fantabulously delicious, especially since it has been ages since I've enjoyed their fare. We even savored the flavor of an appetizer of buzzard eggs. Afterwards, we visited Blondy at the bar for a few cocktails. I even won three free for shake of the day. It was a pleasant evening, thanks! Tonight must be the eye of the storm. I have no plans. I hope to bake some birthday cookies and close out my Tastefully Simple party. I'm also hoping for a movie waiting for me at home. I guess I'll begin my thirtieth year with hope. Not too shabby. Tomorrow I'll be sampling sushi for the first time for lunch and then tomorrow night (barring any unforeseen bowling) I'll be dining at the Freighthouse with Blondy and Sherman. I'm sure cocktails will follow close behind, but Super J can stay away from me with his evil potions. So much to look forward to this week. Looking ahead, I've decided to make this year one to learn tolerance (I said I was starting out the year with hope).

Comments

Popular Posts