Hopped Up And Hummused

I've been working on my caffeine consumption today. The cappuchino from Kwik Trip following my chiropractic visit really was the ramping up to the hopped up I was able to achieve after indulging in then the chocolate covered espresso beans from Tyler. I fear even though I drank a Diet Pepsi Max with my hummusy lunch and deposited two espresso beans in a safe place for later, they may not deliver me to the end of the day without a detour through delirium. And now I find out I need to drive Angie to her car after work. That is what I get for driving her home in the wee hours of the morning! We did have a lovely time lounging at the Starlite sippin' on my favorite Apple Crisp Martinis (three...Yikes!). Then we jaunted over to John's for a schooling in Silver Strike Bowling from Super J. And a text about Angie's smiling behavior nudged us off our bar stools and up to the Nutbush for Kahuna Karaoke. Before the night was over, we required a little refueling from Perkins and no, Angie, we did not leave Super J at the Nutbush. Was it worth it? Hell yeah. I'm just looking forward to a hiatus at home tonight with a movie and a snuggle.

Comments

Popular Posts