Wine Makes Everyone Hopeful

I'm trying to make it through. We've been abandoned by our boss at work. Everyone but me is hopped up on Diet Pepsi Max (remember how invigorating it is?). By the time I went for one, the soda machine was saying "Sorry, please try again" and I ended up with a Diet Mountain Dew.

I've had constant bombs hurtling towards me of random office items (things that have been stolen from my desk, mind you, just to be thrown at me at a later date). We have been released from our Wednesday meeting and although this gift of time could be well spent working, it feels as though that isn't in the cards for me today.

Tonight is Ken's celebrity bar tending gig at The Wine Guyz where he will be donating a portion of the sales and his tips to The Hunger Task Force. I feel it is my duty to go and imbibe. I'm looking forward to some cheese, bread and dipping sauce, and of course a dark red wine. Delicious.

Comments

Popular Posts