Bodega Beer Bonanza

After sharing a few beers with my friend, Sherman, for her birthday, I thought I needed to stay out for the Goose Island beer tasting at the Bodega.
It was well worth my time. I enjoyed a few beers and did shooters of the ones that were less than appealing to me. A good time was had by all. I would go back in a heartbeat next time.
I was going to scan in my tasting notes and upload them, but they are much too small to read. The Nut Brown Ale was one of my favorites. The brewery notes say it is "deeply malted with just the right touch of hops to create a rich, complex beer with notes of caramel, chocolate, and honey." My note says "delicious beyond all reason."
Another of my favorites was the Oatmeal Stout. The brewery notes say "Luxurious, rich, and creamy, brimming with oats, chocolate, and roasted malt, it's a dark, decadent treat." I say "f*cking heaven." Good stuff. Good times. Beer.

Comments

Popular Posts