DHM

Another busy week! I've been working on redesigning comedy this week due to a change in venue. This is a complete overhaul of all the design work we do for the club as well as meetings to iron out all the details. I'm hoping to get a good chunk of this stuff done today and leave the rest for next week. I've decided to go to Mankato tonight for a Dazy Head Mazy show. Promises to be riotous good times. I just have to stay focused today to get that aforementioned work done. At least today we are getting off work early. We have a champagne toast at 3pm to celebrate reaching our 2007 goals and then we're on the road! Focus. Tomorrow I'm heading to the folks' house for lasagna. I love Thanksgiving! After that I better get on that whole Thanksgiving day feast planning for my house on Saturday. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts