Roasty Roasterson

During my traditional Thursday lunch with a former co-worker, she mentioned that she had just purchased a new roaster because of a special over at the Shopko (not more than a hop, skip, and a jump from where we were dining). We ended lunch early and I headed over to the Shopko to check it out. If you bought the roaster (with divided tray insert), you got a crock pot and electric knife for free. Score! I had debated whether I wanted to get a roaster this year for Thanksgiving. I thought I would borrow my friend's again, like I did last year, but found out they will be using it this year. Now I have my very own, shiny, new roaster. I can't wait to think up things to use it for at my annual housewarming party! It was a cold and dreary day in Wisconsin when the purchase of a new roaster was able to brighten my day and warm my soul.

Comments

Popular Posts