G'Day And Welcome To Day 12

It is almost Xmas for me. Santa's sleigh will be rolling into Tremp City this weekend. It doesn't feel quite like Xmas to me, though. I haven't purchased any gifts and just had the thought today that maybe I should get on that. And that is when it sunk in. Xmas is over for everyone else. I feel like I missed out. Why don't I get any holiday spirits? I mean spirit. Everyone else is already thinking New Years Eve parties and I still have to buy Xmas gifts! I was going to try to buy a new fake tree after Xmas. I think this is how I always miss the after Xmas sales. I'm still thinking it is Xmas time and at the stores, the cupids and hearts are advancing even before the reindeer and tinsel retreat. Why does it seem that the world is always one step ahead of me? I feel like I need to catch up. Maybe it is just my slow motion perspective today from the holiday spirits last night.

Comments

Popular Posts