Happy Holidays

It is wild and crazy times here at work today. We have a half-day scheduled with a noon release. It is the day before the holiday, though, which usually means mimosa day in our commissary. I'm enjoying my third...or fourth? I love days like today. There is a buzz in the air like party day in elementary school where you had to try to maintain focus when you knew there were games and candy and presents waiting for you come afternoon. I'm looking forward to a laid back weekend. My family isn't celebrating the holidays until next weekend, so I am feeling the pressure to make plans for the weekend. Four and a half days is a little long for me to go all by myself. Maybe I'll begin my Xmas shopping. I've got my traditional steak and shrimp planned for Xmas Eve at my house. I'll probably be doing that all by myself, but it will still be delicious. Then I'll be starting a new tradition of going to the Bodega. I'm hoping it will ease the pain of losing my Rob and me Christmas celebration. I will miss you dearly. If only you ever read this blog. *sigh* Happy holidays.

Comments

Popular Posts