Bowling Rockstar? Not So Much

So, last night did not prove to be one of my most stellar bowling nights, but I did fairly above average for me with a 99, 114, and 125. The place was rather crowded and the service was slow. I did, however, win $9 back from the $10 I paid in the last time I bowled (when I was actually a bowling rock star with a 168!). I alternated drinking my beer and using the cold can to ice my stiff neck. It did not like the two and a half month hiatus from chiropractic care and now with it back in the hands of the doc, it is complaining to me. I've been there three times this week and need to go back on Friday. I think I have learned my lesson. Well, I'm off to my co-worker's going away party at the Starlite Lounge. I've thought about dirty martinis pretty much all day now. And I'm out.

Comments

Popular Posts