Countdown To Cozumel

23 days, 23 hours, 0 minutes (gotta love those numbers!). I can't believe we are approaching the end of January already. February is going to just fly by, I can feel it! I've got so much to look forward to in the coming month. I'm kicking off February with a beer tasting at Java Vino on Friday. I've never been there, so that should be a fun experience.

A couple friends and I are kicking off a monthly out-to-dinner night next Wednesday. We would like to get together once a month to try out a new restaurant for dinner. This month we are going to sample The Hungry Peddler. It has been around forever, but I've never managed to get there. I'll let you know how I like it.

I'm going to try to squeeze in two different community theatre plays this month. I haven't gotten to see La Crosse Community Theatre's "Lend Me A Tenor" yet and this is the last weekend. Next weekend is Appleseed Community Theatre's "Company." I got an ad on the air for them, so they are thanking me with free tickets!

I hear there is another Dazy Head Mazy concert coming up in February at Busters in Mankato (where I went to see them the day before last Thanksgiving). That was a good time and I'd like to be able to do it again. I'll have to see if there are available doggy sitters!

There are two Deuces Wild Dueling Pianos shows coming to our area in February. I've got friends addicted to them and so I'm guessing I'll be going to both shows. The show always promises to be loads of fun. I'm going to try to keep my friend off the stage this time!

My friend, Blondy's, birthday is coming this month and we traditionally go to The Freighthouse for dinner. I'm REALLY looking forward to that! They have this filet teriyaki that is to die for and recently I've discovered the absolute deliciousness of the shrimp in a garlicky, buttery, wine sauce. Oh, I can hardly wait! 

The whole whirlwind month, I'll be looking forward to my trip to Cozumel. I'm sure there will be lots of preparations involved with that. We have plans to get pedicures and I'm sure there will be a swimsuit shopping expedition. I'm thinking that I may also use up some of those tanning credits I have left over from last time around. There is going to be a lot to write about this month, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts