Pain Game

So, how long is too long to live with pain? Seeing as though I've had headaches pretty much every day since the late 80's, my perspective may be off. I was encouraged recently to think there may be another option with chiropractic care. The immediate pain in my neck and subsequent headaches from that subsided and the numbness in my face eventually went away. But what of the long-term, every day pain? What are we doing to get rid of that? Apparently it has been nothing and my neck pain is getting worse as well. My neck was actually in more pain after my last chiropractic visit and causing tremendous muscle strain and a worse-than-normal headache. I was hoping for a respite from the pain after my visit this afternoon, but I am not feeling much better. I think it is time to get a second opinion. I'm disappointed. Hope my have died.

Comments

Popular Posts