Delicious Dinner

Last night I enjoyed the company of Shirley and Sam at my house for dinner. After preparing the chicken caesar lasagna on Sunday, I attempted to recruit more eaters, but to no avail. Shirley and Sam and I did what we could; luckily the lasagna turned out to be very tasty. I had never made it before, so Shirley and Sam were good little guinea pigs. I also made a dessert with the Tastefully Simple Almond Pound Cake over cherry pie filling. Just the thought of it now is making my mouth water. I think I'll finish that off for dinner tonight! We enjoyed a few drinks and some lounge around conversation as well as a splash of Cozumel planning. What a pleasant Monday evening. In case you're wondering, two Mondays from now I'll be in Cozumel. Only 11 days, 21 hours, and 56 minutes to go!

Comments

Popular Posts