Holy Spanish, Batman!

It just took me forever to log into my site with the spanish text and this tropically, backwards keyboard. Seriously... where is the @ sign? In honor of Tyler's birthday, we spent a relaxing day on the beach getting rosy. I'm sure that is what he would have done if he were here. It has been very relaxing. Shirley and I swam in the ocean while Sam watched from where he could keep his feet on the rocky bottom. He did give in to my wiley ways eventually and tried to float. Sam is a trouper! We just booked our glass-bottom boat excursion and added on a whole day Excaret excursion for Thursday. Sammy will be wearing a life vest since it entails floating through an underground waterway. Saturday we have plans to rent a jeep to explore the island. I am really looking forward to that. One of the travel people talked us out of the scooter rentals so we don't die. I had to concur that it would be tragic. Shirley just gave up on our computer terminal excursion, so I guess that means it is time to log off for now.

Comments

  1. Hope you find the soup! Honestly, it's all Edgar and I can think about. Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're having a good time. Maybe you'll have to tune in to Sesame Street to pick up some helpful Spanish.

    Heck we're having a heatwave here--nearly 25 degrees today.

    Peanut is having Popcorn tonight! He's such a good catcher.

    LoveU

    Gmalinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts