Wind And Clouds And Waterspray

Today has been very cloudy and windy. There were eleven cruise ships expected to port today at Cozumel. I think I got a picture with six of them. We headed down to the beach early despite the clouds and when the sun peered out, we dipped in the wave pool...ah... sea. It was loads of fun, but were called out because someone found a (and I may be wrong here, but...) blue bottle jellyfish. Apparently they are deadly. No stings for us today. However, yesterday on our snorkeling adventure, Shirley was stung by a jelly fish. She got a little grouping of bumpies on her arm, but is still alive and kicking. The snorkeling was loads of fun even though I was apprehensive (I know...shocking, right?). Shirley and Sam and I just floated with the jelly fish. Due to Sam's lack of swimming skills, he needed the aid of a life preserver, but also made it out alive. Now we're off to head to town for some sundries. My beach bag broke open today and with the loss of Shirley and Sam's camera, I thought I should look for more film. All in all, it was another day in paradise.

Comments

Popular Posts