Fun And Games

Like I say, it's all fun and games until someone falls through the ceiling. I'm sitting at my desk, listening to my itunes, and trying to enjoy my lunch and what do I hear? Sounds like armageddon on the roof of our building. What may actually be someone trying to break up ice, sounds like someone is going to come crashing through the ceiling at any moment. At least I don't have my boss's office; I can hear ceiling particles falling on her desk. That would really ruin my lunch if there were debris in my yogurt. Now all we need is for a big truck to drive by for the building to shake. One of these days one of those trucks will come buzzing through while someone is on the roof and as the whole building comes tumbling down, someone will fall through the ceiling. You just wait and see. Mark my words. I work for a high-class company.

Comments

Popular Posts