I Was Toasted

The scales tipped on the side of toasting yesterday. It was, after all, the day I celebrate the purchase of my home a mere three years ago. I can't believe it has been so long and still I have so much work to do on it. I guess that is the joy of home ownership; there is always so much work to do. I started my St. Patrick's Day celebrations early at the 95.7 The Rock .01K which lasted about two minutes. Jesus did not participate this year, but lots of green wearing, frosty weather lovin', green beer drinkin' people did. Check out the photos here. We had a brief stop at the Z93 St. Patty' s Day celebration, but really divided the rest of our time between all other bars. The highlight of my night would have to be a delicious Irish car bomb from John's. Here's to getting high score in bowling tonight and getting another!

Comments

Popular Posts