Speaking of Games

I've participated in a long-running history of desk shenanigans. I've really been blessed with a pretty playful atmosphere where I work. It all starts with our boss who is well known for hand lotion on the handset and then giving you a ring jingle. Another favorite of his is to sneak up on people and startle them. And it's all in good fun. In my immediate office, we pull off pranks occasionally, but ALWAYS when somebody is on vacation. As luck would have it, Tyler went on vacation this week. Knowing it had to be good, a co-worker collaboration came up with a vacation for Jesus. You see, he has this little rolling Jesus action figure at his desk. This action figure provides us with plenty of entertainment, so I figured he needed a break too. Keep track of where Jesus has been at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23134003@N02/sets/72157604105290301/.

Comments

Popular Posts