Welcome To Wednesday, Why Don't You Give Up

So I had this disturbing dream last night where I beat a man to death. It was a situation where I was fighting in defense of my life and I had to, but it took a really long time and was exhausting. I think I woke up more tired than when I went to bed last night. So this morning I decided I would look up fighting online at Dream Moods. Here is what they had to say to me: To dream that you participate in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life. To dream that you are fighting to the death, indicates that you are unwilling to acknowledge a waking conflict or your own inner turmoil. You are unwilling and refusing to change your old attitudes and habits. So, what I'm hearing here is that the change I am trying to implement in my life, I am subconsciously fighting against. Great. Pretty much it is telling me to just give up because really I'm against it anyhow. Or is there something else I'm missing?

Comments

  1. I found this interpretation....

    "Fighting is a no nonsense dream of change, and the dream itself will have to point to the area of your life that will be changed. The degree of change can be determined by how hard you fought, and if you won or lost the fight."

    Maybe the thing you were fighting was you old unwilling to change self. You defeated that self so maybe you are finally saying you are ready for change.

    Of course the logical side of me would say that it was nothing more than a dream. I read once that a study was done indicating that dreams were nothing more than your brain trying to entertain itself while you are sleeping. In essence, you brain was telling itself exciting new tales to try to pass the time while you weren't using it because it was bored.

    Interpretation is a lot more fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my brain. I would be bored even in my sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts