Circle of Life

I began my day meeting the folks at Gerhard's First Supply. I had no idea how intimidating it would be to meet face to face and speak to the people who are looking to me for a voice. Oh the pressure! All went well and after spending some time in the showroom, I want to remodel my kitchen and bath. C'est la vie. This week marks the end of a career at the big radio station. It is always sad to see someone leave, but you have to be excited for new opportunities. This Thursday we will say goodbye to Spaz in proper radio style... at John's Bar with a few cocktails. I can't wait to see you leave.... just for the cocktails of course. If the weather agrees, this weekend I will put an end to some lives of weeds and set new sprouts to grow in my mother's flower bed. What a week!

Comments

Popular Posts