A Full Week

There is a lot going on around here this week! My desk is full of projects, my calendar is full of appointments and engagements, and my mind is full of to-do lists. I have been participating in Gundersen Lutheran's Minutes in Motion activity challenge and the wrap up party is on Wednesday. I'm determined to win some prize from this. I was really dedicated! I started a week early, did more than 30 minutes of activity on most days, and am still going strong. I think I should be reward with money and fabulous prizes! I've got Wednesday bookended with social engagements today and Thursday. I'm really looking forward to some social time. I think it will be refreshing to bounce some ideas, that have been bouncing around in my head, off my friends. Sometimes the best ideas come to me in a bar...or so they seem. Friday will be another winner day for me with a raffle drawing for an outdoor fire pit. It was last Friday at Westview Inn that I was telling my parents how I needed a fire pit to keep myself busy this summer. When we walked out of the restaurant, there was a fire pit right in front of the door. They were selling raffle tickets for it, so my mother purchased some for me. It really seems like it was meant for me! The only catch to a full week is a long weekend ahead. Especially due to the holiday status, it may be too much alone time for me. Peanut and I will have to stay busy. Do I hear my project list calling me? If only Peanut had thumbs, he could help me out!

Comments

Popular Posts