Shit Happens

Sometimes it is for the best. Maybe it will go the way you want it to, maybe it won't. Sometimes it goes the way it is supposed to go. Sometimes you don't realize it went the way you wanted it to go until after it has went. Point being, I'm in a more-change-than-I-even-expected mode. So much so that I hate to ask "What else?" I firmly believe that whatever the outcome of all of this, I will be in a better place when it is over. Change hurts. It is a shift in everything around me....pulling and tugging and ripping at the core of my being. But don't muscles tear in order to become stronger? I'm headed in the right direction even if it feels like I'm battling through darkness. I apologize that my changes make uncomfortable, unsolicited change for other people, but that is the way it works. Some of my change has been imposed on me as well. That's life and we'll each have to stomach what is served to us. All we can do is make the best of it.

Comments

Popular Posts