And Then There Were 5

Through the heat and repeated harassment from my neighbors, I managed to get five shrubs in the ground last night! They even got a good watering. I believe I'll have to pick up some mulch to help keep the little guys moist, but I am halfway done! I used superfluous dirt and sod to fill in the one remaining clothesline post hole and the random sinkholes throughout my yard. I also moved the lilac bush over to the edge of the future patio location (you'll just have to see it for yourself). I'd take pictures for you, but I have one of those old-fashioned cameras that requires film and processing and buying a CD of pictures, and... you get the point. Maybe at my Fourth of July picnic I can convince one of my wealthy, digital camera-owning relatives to snap a photo for me. Tonight I have dinner plans, so it can rain all it wants to! Thursday I am hoping for sun.

Comments

Popular Posts