Another Opening, Another Show

Tonight is the night. Hopefully all the actors will pull out their A-games to deliver one stellar show. However, I really think the stars will be the hens. They look so tasty and yet, not so much. That clear gloss on the outside is sure to leave a bad taste in your mouth. To tell the truth, I'm really looking forward to the opening night reception. It has been one stressful week and I don't foresee any rest until Sunday's Hot Tub Party. It will be a little strange because I don't think I have any people coming to see the show or former fellow actors who used to whoop it up with me at the old American Legion in Holmen. Times change, I guess. Maybe at the next opening of another show I'll have more luck. I've decided to audition for To Kill A Mockingbird at La Crosse Community Theatre. There is only one part available for someone of my age, but I figure I might as well give it a shot. I bet it will be one hell of a show.

Comments

Popular Posts