Life In The Theatre

It has been quite the busy week at Holmen Community Theatre Central! I have Friday off work, so I need to have the program completed and submitted by Thursday. It is still half-empty with several sponsor ads still to be created by me.

I've been working on some publicity, which I was not aware I was in charge of. Apparently I'm the only one who cares if anybody goes to this show. The ads have started on the air and I've now gotten some pictures to send off to the newspaper.

I've been emailing out the performance postcard I made and hoping that the rest of the cast is as well.

I still have a few tricky props to gather. Today I'm working on getting blue prints for a hotel. I have this to say, theatre life is always interesting. You never know what you'll be doing next!

Comments

Popular Posts