Twelfth Night

Is a holiday on the last day of the Christmas festivities and observed as a time of merrymaking. Oh, and it's a play by that Shakespeare fellow. I auditioned for the La Crosse Community Theatre's production of Twelfth Night last night. I had been debating the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune all day long. Meaning, I think I was waiting for a sign to pierce my heart and send me to the theatre on a cloud. As luck would have it, I found a sign in my mailbox at 5:30pm when I took my dog out. I had a letter bestowing on me assistance for fuel to heat my hearth. What joyousness was this? This was a good sign that things tend to work out in the end. My heart was bursting with joy (perhaps an arrow?). I quickly prepared to fly over to the theatre to make the 7pm audition time. Now it is in the hands of fate. I fulfilled my end of the bargain by getting my butt to the theatre. Now I'm waiting to find out if being in this production is in the stars for me. I'm hoping for a cause for merrymaking.

Comments

Popular Posts