Weather Is Turning

Unfortunately it's getting colder! With spring getting closer and closer, why are the temperatures going down? Luckily this winter I've received some assistance. I've got fuel to heat my home and even better, a new gas furnace on the way! After receiving heating assistance this year, I was contacted to have my home weatherized. Upon inspection, my assessor man determined that my furnace was overly excessive for the size of my home. He deemed that it should be replaced at no cost to me. All I have to do now is wait for the frost to lift so I can have the gas lines installed and then I'll get my new furnace. How exciting! In the meantime, I'll also get a new freezer to remind me how cold it could be. *Scroll down to see my new New Favorite Recipe in the right column. I promise it will be delicious!*

Comments

Popular Posts