Good And Spicy

I'm feeling good! I went grocery shopping last night and filled a whole cart! My refrigerator shelves actually are full! Before shopping I had a canister of coffee, some old pickles, a jalapeno (how long has that been there?), condiments, and some old assorted beverages someone pushed on me years ago. I have fruits, vegetables, meat, and cheese... things used to make meals! And if that didn't make me feel blessed enough, my pantry runneth over as well! I packed in cereal, pastas, canned foods, and even had to clear off another shelf in the basement pantry for more supplies. Who's coming over for dinner? I'll double my recipe for you! So, what is a girl to do that has a full pantry? Go out to eat! Due to a lucky windfall from the sale of some collectibles, I'm heading out to the Buffalo Wild Wings tonight for some good and spicy BONELESS wings. I couldn't be a happier camper. Have a good and spicy, pretend spring day!

Comments

Popular Posts