Spring Cleaning

After completion of the main portion of my basement, my thoughts turned to perking up my sad, little laundry room. With that project nearing completion, I can't help but think what could be done to streamline my work shop. The work shop has seen a lot of action over the past couple of months. I'm blaming it on spring fever. I've been whipping through project lists like I have nothing better to do. I've been tackling things that have been on my To Do list for four years! However, the more projects I have going, the more clutter in the work shop and the more dust and dirt collecting on every surface. I did some general clean up in there today before starting another spray painting project and found a few things to set aside for the trash. Nothing feels better than spring cleaning. I better get back to that.

Comments

Popular Posts