Crunch Time

You have no idea how much glassware and china was packed tonight! I think I got three boxes of china, four or five of glasses, plus all the relish dishes and stoneware.
I filled in with some Tupperware from the other side of the kitchen just to lighten up the boxes, but I still have a great deal from the other side to go!
As I was wrapping coffee mugs I was thinking how my brother-in-law will appreciate having a choice of coffee mug styles if he ever comes to visit me in Illinois. At one time he tried to convince me I should get rid of some. Although I haven't begun to tackle the dishes stored in my basement, I still wouldn't dream of getting rid of any. If I'm willing to pack them all and move them again, I think it is a pretty good sign they are here to stay!
I have an appointment tomorrow, but after that it is crunch time! If all goes well, I will depart the cheese state on Tuesday. The sooner I get to Illinois, the sooner I can really start looking for a place to live there. I'm anxious to get that ball rolling and so glad my friend, Blondy, is coming down to help! I can hardly wait.

Comments

Popular Posts