Whirlwind Week

At the onset of this week I decided to pack my bags and coerce a friend to accompany me to Illinois for a job prospect. I spent Tuesday getting ready and hit the road shortly before 6pm. We arrived at the hotel just at midnight and after a cool and refreshing Heineken, snuggled into our beds. Wednesday I spent the day visiting my prospect and meeting with important people there. The afternoon was dedicated to seeing the town and the most important bars. I had a nice dinner which faded into a late evening, I believe. Thursday proved to be a long day in the car. I arrived back home shortly before 6pm and snuggled down in my bed for a long nap. Thank goodness Peanut was well cared for and I was able to pick him up this afternoon. I'm glad to have him home. I feel like I missed this week. I've fallen way behind on my household tasks. I guess I know what the weekend has in store for me.

Comments

Popular Posts