Working On It

I am getting some things accomplished. Everything in the office and the living room is emptied out and packed up. Peanut follows me from room to room as I pack. You can see him in the hall outside the office and snuggled up on his blanky on the couch. I think he's afraid I'm going to leave him. He's a smart dog, because I am going to leave him with my parents while I head down to Springfield to live in a hotel and look for a permanent place to live. I'm going to miss him so! I discovered it is easier to pack the things I know I won't need in the first three weeks. All the stuff I'm going to need in the hotel is the same stuff I use every day and can't pack until the last minute. However, I'm terrified to start packing the kitchen. I just have so many cupboards and drawers to empty and everything is breakable! I guess I just have to put one arm in front of the other and start pulling stuff off the shelves and putting it into the boxes!

Comments

Popular Posts