Vacation

I feel like I am on vacation in Wisconsin! I got into town Friday afternoon and stopped into John's Bar for a few cocktails. Then I hopped on over to W.S. for Friday fish with the fam. Afterwards I managed to get my luau decorations loaded in the truck for a party rental and I got all the screws and nails out of the walls before calling it a night.

I started Saturday with a bloody mary at the Bodega and then wandered over to the salon to get my hair cut. I walked out of there with rock star hair and headed to Tremp City for the big reggae festival. It was really windy, and a little chilly, but we had a great time sitting outside by the Mississippi drinking a couple beverages. I managed to make it over to the Tremp Hotel long enough to have a walnut burger, but headed back out early.

I ended up sitting around a campfire in my friend's back yard for the rest of the night. This morning I headed back over for a pancake breakfast with all of my friends. I lounged around and drank coffee while they made me a super-sized breakfast buffet of scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, and orange juice. *sigh* What more could you ask for?

This afternoon I finally got to some cleaning and prepping at the W.S. house and actually showed it to my cousin. I'm off to the theatre tonight to usher and see "The Producers" and hopefully tomorrow I can get two rooms painted. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts