105?!

The heat index in Springfield is 105 today. The little Maxima's air conditioner is not equipped to handle this heat. It barely blows any cool air. Luckily my work and home are air conditioned. Except that my power went off this morning about 12:30am for no apparent reason. Peanut only suffered the heat a few hours before it was back on. I'm not sure what that was about, but the air is still running strong as of lunch time. Speaking of which, I had the most fantastic lunch. I purchased a whole foods cook book and have been trying out new recipes. This is the best so far. I'll post the recipe on the side bar with the lonely girl serving. I also made myself a singular shortcake last night to go with my strawberries (because I'm addicted to berries right now). I'll post that as well, because, hey... when it is 105 degrees, I can have strawberry shortcake if I want to damnit.

Comments

Popular Posts