Abstract Busyness

I've been so busy at work I barely have time to breath. I have a huge project lined up to take up most of my time tomorrow and a few other deadlines that are creeping up on me. It is good to be busy, but at the end of the day I'm so tired! I haven't been keeping up on my household tasks very well, but I excuse myself because I have boxes sitting all over anyhow. I feel as though even if I cleaned, it wouldn't' be clean, so why bother? So, I guess I'm saying it all begins with the unpacking of the new boxes. I have done some unpacking. I found in one box a super-sweet pair of crystal champagne flutes I thought maybe would have been lost in the move. Makes me want to drink just seeing them. I've unpacked some Tupperware storage containers, but since my cupboards are full already, I have nowhere to put them. For now they are living on top of the fridge (the only place with enough empty horizontal space to set stuff down). I'm very happy to have my Coca Cola paraphernalia, but again, don't have shelf space for any of it. I might have to squeeze a trip to Lowe's into my schedule for the evening. I saw some fantastic wall shelves that would look perfect in my kitchen from floor to ceiling. Look out Springfield, here comes the anal retentive organizer. ps...check out the new picture of Peanut in the right side bar. Classic.

Comments

Popular Posts